Former North Carolina state campaign manager for Bernie Sanders, Aisha is a savvy and experienced political strategist with a strong faith and creative arts background that informs all that she does.
Amy believes everyone needs a village. That’s why she created BeLoved Asheville, a nonprofit that helps those living on the fringes of society.
- The Gospel on Cardboard
- The Radical Art of Making Home
- Our Superpower is Boundary Crossing
Anthony is one of the curators (along with this wife Toni Cook-Smith) of Mission House, a kingdom experiment in Salisbury, NC.
- Hidden Fire: Cultivating a Discipleship Culture of Jesus Revolutionaries
- Postcolonial Hush Harbors
- Thin Places in the Wild
Kathy co-pastors The Refuge, a mission center and Christian community in North Denver dedicated to those on the margins of life and faith.
- Safer People, Safer Communities
- The Power of With
- Downward Mobility
Melissa M. McDaniel is an educator, choreographer, and community organizer. Her work aims to combine her love of dance with her experience as an educator and her passion for social justice.
- Movement of the Movement: Embodying the Spirit of the Fight for Social Justice
- United We Dance
- Exploring Dance as a Form of Worship
Regina believes strongly that we all are here for a very distinctive purpose, and no one should miss the opportunities that God planned specifically for him or her to fulfill.
Recognizing, Resolving, and Restoring God's People
Standing Up in a Culture of Oppression
Divinely and Inspired Women in Ministry: Overcoming the Struggles and Stereotypes to Walk in your Divinely Inspired Destiny
Stephen is National Organizer for Denominational and Faith Partnerships for Repairers of the Breach, the non-profit organization founded and led by Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II.
- The Future of Christianity in the U.S.
- Kingdom Journalism: Storytelling and the Magnalia Dei
- Social Media for Churches
Tommy currently serves as volunteer coordinator / cook / development / marketing coordinator at F.A.R.M. Cafe, which is a pay-what-you-can community restaurant located in Boone, NC.
- Feed All Regardless of Means (F.A.R.M.): The Story of a Community Cafe
- From Transactional to Transformational: Shifting Value Systems
- One World Everybody Eats: The Movement and How Your Community Can Become a Part of It
Vahisha is a faith-rooted organizer working at the intersections of faith, social justice, and mental health. She is the Executive Director of Movement in Faith, a fiscal sponsee of Transform Network.
- Move in Faith: Intersectionality in Social Change
- Implicit Bias/Racial Awareness Training
- Destigmatizing/Integrating Mental Health and Wellness in Faith Communities
- Faithful Protest: Civil Disobedience Training
Jay is a social justice activist, community organizer, advocate, and educator, with expertise in undoing oppressions such as racism, sexism, and queerphobia. Jay is co-director of Into Account, a fiscal sponsee of Transform Network.